-
February 16th, 2002, 01:56 AM
#61
Hot Mamma
Guest
Coffee!!!!!!*****grouch****mumble****
---stumbling-----blindly reaching for the coffee pot!!!!
------------------
I'M OUT OF ESTROGEN AND I HAVE A GUN.
-
February 16th, 2002, 01:58 AM
#62
Hot Mamma
Guest
OOps----I did it again.
How do you a scare a bee???
------------------
I'M OUT OF ESTROGEN AND I HAVE A GUN.
-
April 4th, 2002, 02:32 AM
#63
Inactive Member
whats the answer? ive been thinking on this one...for months...? *LLLLL
new question........
If you could eat one thing right now...what would it be? ...im sooo hungry....... [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
they took the good smilies back off? grrrr
-
April 4th, 2002, 03:15 AM
#64
Inactive Member
answ to 2 above- "Go up and yell BOOBEE"
answ to sweety chloe's question- "Salsa and chips"
Question- how the heck can this thread have 62 posts and just 5 views...hmmmmm????
-
April 4th, 2002, 03:38 AM
#65
Inactive Member
A..I think they are going by how many different people viewed it.
Anyone know whos Sam Kinison is?
if so do you like him?
-
April 4th, 2002, 12:06 PM
#66
Inactive Member
the post/hit ratio......has changed due to Hostboard moving over......to the temporary site..then back..
damn i sound official [img]smile.gif[/img]
monitor's dave and his meds.....and pretends to know the answer........
i got confused..and do you have any idea how hard it is to back into this thread? [img]wink.gif[/img]
ice cream.......cones or bowls?
-
April 4th, 2002, 02:20 PM
#67
HB Forum Owner
Both....depends on my mood....
winter or summer?
-
April 4th, 2002, 04:06 PM
#68
Inactive Member
ans to your ans is "NO" views are counted by "hits"...
ans to your ? is yes i knew him- he's dead.
question - is up really UP or is it there just to spite DOWN...*heads for meds*
-
April 4th, 2002, 04:59 PM
#69
Inactive Member
-
April 4th, 2002, 05:06 PM
#70
Inactive Member
A beach on a lake in the mountains....
Pasta or steak?
*my new cat rules....*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks